On Sunday, November 4, Christians around the world participated in the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
If you missed the invitation to participate on November 4 you can always participate on an other day! Please do pray as a church for the persecuted church at least once a year!
As www.GodLovesYadav.org we want to participate and challenge you to do the same.
If you receive this before date please challenge as many as possible to participate. If you receive this later… do the same.
Why don’t we meditate on the following scriptures before praying?
• Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. (John 15:20)
• I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison, (Acts 22:4)
• They only heard the report: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.” (Galatians 1:23)
• Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matthew 5:10-12)
Let’s pray for:
• The persecuted church. Pray that they will keep up the faith.
• Those who persecuted the church. Pray that they will come to know the Truth!
God bless you all!
Don’t Let Them Stand Alone
Share this video with your friends, family and congregation and let them see how their prayers can strengthen Christians as they stand firm in their faith in the one true God. (You are welcome to choose another day.)
You can download and present this video at your church or small group meeting.
GFA Video View