We just got the news that YWAM added the Yadav to their list of adopted Unreached People Groups.
Let’s rejoice together!
Scripture of the month: Philippians 4:4 (New International Version)
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
This month we like to emphasize on the Yadav in Nepal.
- The Yadav are the 3th largest people group in Nepal.
- They speak mainly Maitili, Nepali and Bhojpuri.
- A few other languages have less speakers but are as unreached as above mentioned language groups.
- About 2 – 3 years ago it was very divine how God lead us to a Christian Yadav family in Nepal. They were the only Yadav believers in the entire area. Now there are more in that area. Multiplication is taking place! Praise God!
- Recently we got introduced to an other Yadav family in Nepal. They work in 5 different villages and are involved in evangelism and community development work.
- One of the Yadav Strategy Coordinators who we know personal is moving to Nepal in near futur. Please pray that they will be able to start a movement among the Yadav in Nepal.
Please pray for the above mentioned points and let’s not forget to pray for Dr. Ram Baran Yadav who was elected on July 21, 2008 as the first president of Nepal.
Let’s trust God for a mighty movement of His love among the Yadav in Nepal and beyond!